Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy,

You have always been someone I could look up to. Two major things you have taught me: First, the value of hard work. My whole life you have been an example of hard work. There were times that it drove me nuts, but today I am glad that you instilled that in me. My work ethic has given me many opportunities that I would not have had if I did not value doing my job to the best of my ability. Second, you've always been 100% supportive of me and my goals and dreams--even when they weren't exactly what you wanted me to be doing! I cannot express in words how much I appreciate the support you and mom have given me over the years as I've tried to follow God's plan for my life. I wouldn't be able to do things like go to Thailand or live in Texas for 3 years without y'all behind me cheering me on and praying for me. I hope that when its my turn to support my own children I can do as great a job as you have done. I love you more and more as I get to know you better now that I'm older. I treasure our conversations and your advice on things. Thanks for being the best (and most handsome) Daddy a girl could ask for!

Love you,
LB


1 comment:

Bro. Sammy said...

A super tribute to a loving Dad!

It was great to see you at church yesterday. Glad to know that you are doing well.

Blessings,
Bro. Sammy
"The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him." Proverbs 20:7 NKJV