Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Surprise!

We are having a BABY! I am due February 2nd!! Shocked!?! Us too! We are super excited and can't wait to meet this little person growing inside me. Here are some pics of the little bundle of joy from our first sonogram.

We got to hear the heartbeat (162 beats per minute) and watch it flicker! AMAZING! The whole thing went by way too fast. I wanted to ask her to please go back to my baby, I wasn't done looking.

I am going to be brave and post some tummy pictures. Its definitely growing but I'm not sure if its because of the baby or because I'm eating everything in sight!

7 Weeks and 5 Days--Same day as sonogram above.
9 weeks and 4 days
10 Weeks and 4 Days

Thankfully I have not been sick. I wake up starving and thinking I'm going to die, but as soon as I eat everything settles down. I'm hungry about every 2 hours, and if I'm not able to eat, I feel nauseous. I'm quite tired and take naps each afternoon and usually go to bed around 9:30.

So I think that covers the basic questions I keep getting. We are really excited and thankful for this gift God has given us. and YES we will be finding out the gender in September!

2 comments:

Bro Sammy said...

So proud for you & Michael!!! Eat up, girl... :)

Blessings & grace to u,
Bro. Sammy

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know you are so excited!