Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Parker is 6 Months!



22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks


25 weeks
26 weeks
(also Christmas Morning!)

6 months!
(really one day shy...)
Parker,

This biggest change in your life is that you started day care two days a week this month. Oh it broke mommy's heart. I prayed and contemplated so hard over this decision. In the end, the job was a wonderful opportunity for mommy to help other boys and girls and still be at home most of the time with you. Daddy and I decided that God was leading me to take this job. 

I cried like a baby the first day we dropped you off. It was so hard on me, but you were so chill! I think you enjoy watching the other boys and girls in your class. The only problem is that you refused to take a bottle! It took us several weeks, but we finally found one you like (Avent Natural for anyone that cares!). Now you take 3 four ounce bottles while there. Miss Timara takes good care of you. Sometimes TOO good...she used to hold you during your whole nap! 

One thing you've done since you were really small is this. When you cry, it's not a "waaa waaa" sound like most babies. It's very clearly "maamaamaaa". I know you don't know what you're saying, but it's very effective my son. I can't resist it for long.

We are still struggling with sleep. You have me running on fumes. I've finally decided that God is trying to teach me something through all this. I'm trying to learn fast baby. :)

You have my heart sweet boy. 

Mama


No comments: