Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Parker is 5 Months!


18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

5 months
Please note that this child is huge. Thomas wore that Christmas outfit when he was almost 11 months old. Parker is wearing it here at 5 months and almost busting out of it!! He couldn't even wear it by Christmas.

Parker,

I sincerely apologize for not doing a better job documenting your sweet little life. Mom told me this would happen when the second child came along. I can tell you that you started sitting up completely unassisted Thanksgiving week. I sat you down on the floor at Grammy and Poppa's house while I was chatting with cousin Becca. I expected to have to help support you with my legs, but no...you sat straight up all on your own!! You are thrilled with this new talent. You love being able to sit up and check things out!

This is also when you started your month long sickness. Poor baby, I can see it in your eyes in these last few pictures. You most likely got RSV at some point and it left your poor little lungs in such a state. You wheezed for the better part of two months. Lots of breathing treatments, doctor visits, phone calls, and an eventual hospitalization. During this time, you also decided that sleeping at night was silly. Partying at 3 AM was much better.

Let's just say it's been a long, tired three months (I'm writing this in February...), but you are finally healthy and slowly starting to sleep better. I'm sorry for falling apart all those times in the middle of the night. Mommy just isn't good when she's sleepy. I'm working on it.

I love you SO much.

Mama

No comments: