Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 26, 2013

September Randomness

I'm sure there are sweet stories behind each of these lovely photos, but I don't remember. He's cute though! :)
Thomas in a box.

Visiting Nanny at work. Quite obviously on MAROON FRIDAY!

Posing in front of the cooler...? He adores Poppa's store. It is almost always our first stop in  Columbus.

Napping in the stroller! Maroon right down to his socks!

Playing at the park with cousin Luke and I believe Grammy was in attendance as well!

Sliding by himself. A first.

Luke and Thomas at Wee Babies Music at the public library. This was taken as evidence that the class actually existed. Every time Stephen was in town and we tried to go, it was canceled. This time, I had the boys by myself.
Last fall I won two tickets to the dotMom Conference in Birmingham. I'm so glad I did because I made a great new friend! I asked Ashia to go with me. We had met briefly at church and talked a bit about the conference, so when I won the tickets, I asked her to go with me. She's turned out to be an awesome friend! Plus, we had a great weekend AWAY from the kiddos! I'm secretly hoping to win tickets again this fall, except it would be a bit more challenging since Parker is so young. He would definitely have to go with me.
Ashia and I in the photo booth!

Me and Jen Hatmaker! OMG!

Random picture of Michael and Thomas on the monkey bars. :)

No comments: