Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

August 2012

Looking at that last post makes me sad. That was SO long ago, and Thomas is gigantic now compared to then. It's amazing how much he has changed in the last year. I'm going to attempt to catch us up really fast since now I have a new little one's journey to chronicle. So without further rambling,
August 2012:
We played at the Splash Pad at Dwayne Hayes for the first time! (This would be come a BIG hit Summer 2013!) It took him awhile this trip to get warmed up to it, but he had fun!

Thomas started his second year at Parent's Morning Out! He LOVED school this year!

One of his best friends turned one and we helped celebrate! Thomas dragged (drug?!) that cow all over the party!

Played in the sprinkler at Grammy and Poppa's house!

Luke wasn't so sure about the wet grass on his feet, so I helped him out!

Played in his new swimming pool...

and sand table. Yeah. That's my kid eating sand. What can I say?
So that's August in a nutshell. At least according to my photos anyways! 

No comments: