Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cabinets and more!


Cabinets in boxes in the living room

More cabinets

A Big Mess!

Corner cabinet

Light all finished!

Back Door, light switches installed

Electrical outlets installed

Our bedroom, paint complete

Built in desk in our bedroom

Master bathroom, Jack and Jill sinks to be installed

Above the toilet, I know I was picture happy

Kitchen, sink will go under the window, dishwasher will go in the space to the left of the corner

Other half of kitchen, Oven and microwave go in that space

Thomas' Closet

The correct doors (the wrong ones were installed a few weeks ago...)

Stained Front Door!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! I love the dark wood! I can't wait to see it all finished. You are so close! :-)

Alyson said...

Looks great! The colors turned out great... Very subtle but not plain :) Good job! Ps- I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR FRONT DOOR :)

Lane said...

I love your front door!!!