Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thomas says "Dadadadadada"

Okay, so I've taken human growth and development and I read stuff about childhood development online. And I know that a 5 month old supposedly does not connect words with their actual meanings yet. However, I can only report what I observe. My son says "dadadada", and he generally only says this when his father is around. Also, I will say, "Thomas, say mama" and he says, "dadada". 
I think its a conspiracy. 
PS: If you enjoyed the high quality of this video, we accept all donations of iPhone 4s or any other higher grade recording equipment than my silly app on my iPhone 3G. (This was taken using my mom's iPhone 4)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow. I have to admit, it would appear Thomas knows exactly who that is. Weird! He is so advanced! And I heard "mama" at the beginning...so it doesn't look like you're completely forgotten :-)