Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Well I finally got my computer out of storage! So I can upload all the lovely pictures I've been taking and post them to the blog! I don't have long at the moment. We are about to leave to go to Stephen's to celebrate his 30th birthday! I'm so glad that I'm here to celebrate these occasions with my family! I will slowly catch the blog up over the next week or so. I've been faithfully taking pictures, so there should be plenty of posts in the future.

Just a quick update on us: Michael really likes his job so far. He's been working mainly in the Columbus office but has done a few days in Starkville. I've been busy as a bee visiting people and getting us settled. We are scheduled to start looking at houses Wednesday! I'm so excited! Thomas has done really well with the transition. He is enjoying meeting all the new people, although I think he wishes mom would just let him stay at home at least one day a week! He's been a bit cranky today. We are trying to figure out if we need to up his reflux meds due to weight gain, or if he is just teething.

Here are some pics of Thomas. After all, we know that's why you check in:
Thomas all laid back in his bath tub.

Just chillin' on the couch.
I promise, we do not pose him. He just ends up like this. So funny!

No comments: