Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Viewing the Blog through a Reader

Unfortunately, there is no way to view a private blog using a reader. I have researched and found no way to do this. To accommodate those friends that use a reader, I've attempted to find a reasonable solution. I have created a "content" blog that will remain public. Because it will be public, you can subscribe to it through your feed or Reader. I will update this content blog each time I update the main blog. My update will simply notify you that the real blog has been updated and provide a link to the new post. You will still have to log in as an invited reader to view the real blog.

Here is the address to the "content" blog: contentmandmketchum.blogspot.com

Hope this helps! I really want friends and family to see the little guy!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Your so good to me! Now I have a reminder in my reader to come and read all about you! :)