Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Presents for the Baby Without a Name!

This has been a fun couple of weeks because Baby has gotten some good stuff!! Nana (Michael's mom) sent Baby some pretty outfits:



This one is my favorite! It has a little candle on a cupcake for his 1st birthday!!

This was Michael's blanket from his grandmother when he was a baby! Nana brought it when we met them in Houston.

AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE:
My ROCKING Chair is here and put together!!! YAY! I'm madly in love with this chair. My mom's sweet sisters found it on sale, so they went ahead and got it for me before the shower! The ottoman sadly was damaged, so we have to send it back for another one, but at least I can start rocking this baby. (Pardon my "its the end of the day and I have no make-up left glarey face")

And just because I'm nice: a belly shot. He's a low rider. Even though I'm protruding a bit up top, I think its just because he shoved all my vital organs up there. He likes to hang out down low in my abdomen and kick my bladder repeatedly when I have to potty really bad in the middle of class.

Michael relaxing in the chair after his hard work putting it together.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the rocker! It looks so comfy! The outfits are also very cute. All you need now is a baby!!!!

Day said...

omg mb you look so cute pregnant! i NEED TO SEE YOU!