Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 14, 2010

For Daddy on His Birthday...


...one day late! Sorry about that! :)

My Top Ten Memories with Dad...in no particular order:

10. Going to the store on Tuesday mornings as a kid in the summer to "work" for 50 cents.

9. Going to the store every morning during my junior and senior year of college for Daddy time

8. Dad being the "cool" chaperone on field trips in 3rd grade

7. Test driving my first car on Lock and Dam Road when I was just 14 and picking me up from school one day in it. (even though I couldn't drive for 4 months)

6. Going to hit a bucket of balls with you in the afternoons and/or driving your golf cart while you golfed

5. Riding jet skis together...in particular the time we ran out of gas in the middle of the ocean and you convinced me it was an "adventure" so I wouldn't hyperventilate

4. Our phone conversations nearly every single weekday morning since I moved to TX--and how our relationships has grown and changed because of them (for the better)

3. "Sandwich snuggles" every night before I went to bed

2. The day I got my first ticket (only 1 month after getting my license no less) and you just folded it up and put it in your pocket because I was so hysterical. You never yelled at me. I appreciated that!

1. Dancing with me at my wedding. I know that wasn't your thing, but it was special to me!

I love you Daddy! Can't wait to make more memories with you! Happy Birthday!

No comments: