Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 7, 2008

ANSWERS!

Warning: Do not read this post until you have read the previous post: Can you speak the language?

See how well you did:

LOL: laugh out loud
2G2BT: Too good to be true
4COL: for crying out loud
404: Where are you?
MYOB: Mind your own business
M8: mate
ROFL: Rollin' on the floor laughin'
BFF: Best friends forever
PLS: Please
AITR**: ADULT IN THE ROOM
AYSOS: Are you stupid or something?
IDK: I don't know
XOXO: hugs and kisses
ILBL8: I'll be late
YF: wife
YBIC: your brother in Christ
XLNT: Excellent
ZZZZ: bored
IWALU: I will always love you

BONUS: WOMBAT: Waste of money, brains, and time

One I forgot to put on earlier, but it is important to know:
ASLA: Age/Sex/Location/Availability

1 comment:

Spring said...

MB:
I'm sorry we couldn't get together at Homecoming, too. It was a crazy weekend all around. I've got a big book report due Monday and a huge presentation Tuesday, so I will give you a call after that to chat. Hope everything's going well; I know you're looking forward to Christmas break just as much as I am! :)