Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Old Friends


Today has been a wonderful day of visiting old friends. I started by going back to LFR for a few hours to see some people and visit with a special camper. I had a wonderful time. It is so crazy to be back in that place without all of the wonderful people I associate with LFR. It was great to see those who were there. I got to go to a Steve Miller PowWow which was awesome of course. He was teaching about reconciliation to Christ using the story of Joseph and his brothers. It was really good. I also got to take a spin out in the boat on the lake. It was so much fun! I miss those good times. After reminiscing at LFR, I swung through Starkville to see Katie Neff, a fellow LFR staffer, who just recently moved to Mississippi. I visited with her and Lynsay Abel for a bit. They are such awesome friends. After a quick visit with Michael, I raced to Columbus to have dinner with the Sarahs (Graves and Fowler(Cooke)). After dinner, Sarah Fowler and I went karaokeing at Woody's on the Water which was by far the most fun I've had in awhile. We'll be going again next Thursday if anyone would like to join. We were the hit of the night. Sarah has pictures to prove it. They will be coming soon.

No comments: