Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2007

AHHH!!

AAAAHHHH!!! is how I felt today. I spent the WHOLE day trying to get our wedding programs to print on the paper I want them to print on. We are trying to be cost effective for once on this journey and looks like it's not going to work because printers are STUPID and think they know EVERYTHING! UH! Anyways, apparently big copy machines don't like thick paper so they wad it up and spit it out...or better yet just wad it up and let you fish it out. Well enough of that....

I have a question...if any of my readers happen to be teachers...I am supposed to be getting ready for my first year of teaching this summer, but am obviously distracted by the upcoming wedding. In reality, I am very nervous about teaching, so if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or ideas about the first few days of school or organizational stuff like procedures let me know. I have second graders!

1 comment:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I have no tips or suggestions, but welcome to blogging!! I didn't know you were on here. I love you and can't wait to see you at the wedding. We are really excited.