Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 30, 2013

Parker's Newborn Pictures

Melissa at Twice the Focus took Parker's newborn pictures. He was 10 days old. I have to say, she is impressive. I left there thinking we would get nothing good. Thomas was WAY more interested in exploring outside than taking a picture, and Parker refused to go to sleep and be posed sweetly for his picture. But she did it. She got at least 1 good shot of everything I asked for. I highly recommend Twice the Focus. They were a pleasure to work with and for a good price. We chose to do the Year With Us package, so they will do pictures at 6 months and 1 year as well!

She is magic I tell ya! He literally was jumping off the wagon after I had just placed him there and was backing away when she snapped this!


Everyone look at the crying baby!




The 2.5 seconds he actually "slept".

1 comment:

Todd and Stacie said...

Wow. SO good. I especially love the family pics--turned out great!