Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vacation 2012 Part 1

We spent 3 beautiful days at Fort Walton beach with tons of family. My immediate and extended family on my dad's side (except one cousin and his wife) plus Michael's parents and two nieces had tons of fun. The weather was perfect save for some gusty wind. Everyone got along well. I had a fabulous time, and I think everyone else did too. Here are some pics:
Kaylea (niece on Michael's side)

Clara Beth (Kaylea's sister)

Pops and Clara Beth jumping the waves!

The youngest Burks generation playing in the sand. Ashley is holding her son Luke. I am holding Thomas. Uncle Keith is holding his grandson Martin.

Luke much preferred hanging out in the baby pool with every single toy we had.

Pa and Nanny relaxing in the shade.

Family pic!

Mommy and Thomas! (we don't have enough pics together!)

No comments: