Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thomas Goes Swimming!

We took Thomas to the indoor pool at the seminary last week on Michael's day off! I think he had fun! I know I did! He seemed to enjoy being in the water and kicking his legs. He got mad when you held him in a way that he couldn't kick his legs. He also really enjoyed watching the big kids swim! His girlfriend, Adelae, also joined us! I wish I had the camera when she got in the pool. He just grinned at her!! He's really sweet on her! Please excuse the extremely tight shirt. Mommy bought the size according to his age, but I'm quickly learning that he's a little large for his age. I was slightly concerned we were going to have to cut it off! But it came off and everyone survived!




Please excuse this awful swimsuit! The RAC has a modesty policy, so I had to pull out the old one piece from my LFR days. Not that I was really wanting to get in a bikini, but a tankini would've looked cuter!

No comments: