Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend, Erica Hamilton, is now Mrs. Jimmy Alan Banks Lewis. They got married today in Columbus, MS at our home church Fairview. It was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride. I posted some pics from the bridesmaid's lunch and the reception. I can't believe all of my friends are getting married. It seems like we are still babies. This is the first of many friends' weddings this next year. She is definitely one of my most special friends. We first met in 5th grade when she started attending Fairview. I didn't like her then because she was a "goody goody". Gradually over the years, we came to be good friends. Over the last 2 years of college, being the only two girls our age in Columbus, we've become really close! I love her and Alan and wish them all the best in their new life together!

No comments: