Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Late Again

So maybe my goal should be monthly posts...I seem to be better at that. A few weeks ago I typed out a really long and witty post and then accidentally unplugged my computer and lost everything. I was so frustrated I just quit. Here I am, trying again. I feel like I am talking to no one, so if you actually read this, drop a comment so I don't feel so silly.

Update on us:

Michael is just about to finish up a semester in graduate school. Classes are hard, but he is doing very well. I am so proud of him! I don't know how he understands all that number stuff. He is on schedule to finish Grad. classes in June and graduate in August.

I am four hopefully short weeks away from finishing my first semester as a teacher. Wow has it gone by fast. I find it very difficult to belive that we've been married for four months and its almost Christmas. I enjoy teaching for the most part. I absolutely love my little students, it's the teaching them that is so frustrating. You explain your head off and one kid tuned out, so then you have to do it all over again. I think I would do better in older grades. But I am sure they present more problems.

We do plan on moving to Fort Worth, TX in July. I want to start seminary in August for a double master's in Marriage and Family Counseling and Christian Education. We hope to come back and settle in Mississippi somewhere...maybe starkville. We are definitely going to miss our Bulldogs while we're gone.

Married life is wonderful. Couldn't ask for anything more right now....:)

No comments: